Warm greetings! The Fundraisers’ Network for Development (FuND Philippines) is staging a LEARNING SESSION: Donor Networking and Grant Writing. We are inviting your organization to be with us on this activity. The LEARNING SESSION shall be on Wednesday, 25 September 2019 and Thursday, 26 September 2019 from 9:00am – 6:00pm. Venue is to be announced later.
Target participants are Executive Directors, Program Managers and Finance Heads from non-profit organizations that are involved in the development of proposals.
This event aims to (1) provide a venue for NGOs and donors to get to know each other; (2) provide an opportunity for networking; (3) enhance the writing skills in terms of style and content of the participants, and (4) provide information on new trends and opportunities in raising funds, like Online Fundraising and Grant Writing, for their respective causes. All these will be useful to NGOs and non-profits in making their resource mobilization plans for the sustainability of their respective organizations.
A minimal counterpart contribution per participant will be collected to cover AM and PM snacks and lunch, flowing coffee, session materials, Certificate of Participation, PF of Resource Speaker and Venue Rental
- FuND Phil member: Six Thousand Pesos (Php 6,000.00)
- Non-FuND Phil member: Six Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php 6,500.00)
- Note: A group of five (5) attendees per organization can avail of the FuND Phil member’s rate.
Attached are the following for your perusal:
- Invitation Letter: 1 – Invitation – Sept 25 and 26, 2019 – Donor Networking & Grant Writing
- Registration Form: 2 – Reg Form – Sept 25 and 26, 2019 – Donor Networking & Grant Writing
- Event Poster: 3 – Poster – 25 Sept 2019 – Donor Networking and Grant Writing
Please confirm your attendance by sending back the completed Registration Form via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com not later than by Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Full Payment of Counterpart Contribution must be paid by Friday, September 20, 2019. Email deposit slip to the same email addresses stated above.
We advise you to register early as slots are limited. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Feel free to share this invitation to your partners and network.
Sincerely yours, Noted by:
|Maribeth R. Baril