Warm greetings! The Fundraisers’ Network for Development (FuND Philippines) is staging a LEARNING SESSION: Developing a Finance Manual for an Effective Financial Management. We are inviting your organization to be with us on this activity. The LEARNING SESSION shall be on Wednesday, 31 July 2019 from 9:00am – 6:00pm at the 11th floor, Aurora Tower, Gen. Malvar Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City.
Target participants are Executive Directors, Program Managers and Finance Heads from non-profit organizations that are involved in the development of the Finance Manual.
The objectives of the Learning Session are to ensure that organizations know the Nature, Purpose and Importance of the Finance Manual and to know the significance of keeping it updated.
A minimal counterpart contribution per participant will be collected to cover AM and PM snacks and lunch, flowing coffee, session materials, Certificate of Participation, PF of Resource Speaker and Venue Rental
- FuND Phil member: Four Thousand Pesos (Php 4,000.00)
- Non-FuND Phil member: Four Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php 4,500.00)
- Note: A group of five (5) attendees per organization can avail of the FuND Phil member’s rate.
Attached are the following for your perusal:
- Invitation Letter: 1 – Invitation – 31 July 2019 – Developing a Finance Manual (1)
- Registration Form: 2 – Reg Form – Developing a Finance Manual (1)
- Event Poster: 3 – Poster – 31 July 2019 -Developing a Finance Manual (v2) (1)
Please confirm your attendance by sending back the completed Registration Form via email address: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than by Wednesday, July 24, 2019. Full Payment of Counterpart Contribution must be paid by Friday, July 26, 2019. Email deposit slip to the same email addresses stated above.
We advise you to register early as slots are limited. Feel free to share this invitation to your partners and network.
Sincerely yours, Noted by:
|Maribeth R. Baril