Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc will hold its 72nd run of Basic Course on Fund Raising this coming July 16-18, 2019 at the Richmonde Hotel, San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
LEARN the building blocks of professional fund raising and network with non-profit managers and fund raisers from other non-profit organizations by joining Venture’s best-selling 3-day course!
The BCFR has helped over a thousand of fund raisers in Asia by introducing the fundamentals of professional fund raising. The workshop will benefit most NGOs who are considering going into or have just started their fund raising.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
– Learn the art and science of professional fund raising;
– Align your fund raising goals to your organization’s Vision, Mission, and Goals;
– Understand the fund raising roles of your organization’s key stakeholders;
– Discover how you can identify and cultivate donors;
– Find out the fund raising strategies that are the best fit for your organization;
– Evaluate the performance of your fund raising campaigns; and
– Know the step-by-step process in planning your fund raising activities.
All fees are inclusive of 12% VAT, buffet lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, course manual, and certificate.
– Group Rate – Php 9,000 / participant for organizations that will be sending three (3) or more participants.
– Regular Rate – Php 10,000 / participant who will register and settle payment on or before July 15, 2019.
– Walk-In Rate – Php 10,500 / participant who will register and settle their payment on the first day of the workshop. *No personal checks will be accepted as payment from walk-ins.*
Register NOW! https://goo.gl/forms/UUNvmA4TOxxUVF3e2 or call us at +63 2 634-8889 for more details.
#fundraising #friendraising #nonprofit #workshop #ngo #resourcemoblization #fundraiser #giving #philanthropy #training #fundraisingideas #sustainability #nongovernmentorganization #socialcause #planning #course #venture #bcfr2019