Get more corporate donors to say YES!
Communicating the right message in the right way to the right person is essential in convincing a prospective donor to support a cause.
Learn how to create a convincing fund raising pitch and practice through a face-to-face simulation exercise with ACTUAL corporate donors by attending our Art of Corporate Asking Workshop!
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
– Gain an overview of fund raising and corporate social responsibility in the country;
– Learn the essential policies, processes, system, and structure that should take place before raising funds through corporate partnership;
– Discover the step-by-step solicitation process;
– Determine how to craft and improve your organization’s fund raising pitch;
– Develop skills in delivering the pitch, relationship building, and face-to-face interaction; and
– Get helpful tips and inputs from the guest donors!
All fees are inclusive of 12% VAT, buffet lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, course manual, and certificate.
REGISTER NOW: https://forms.gle/6cn1ZKbdWbuE8gbc8 or call us at +63 2 634-8889.
– Group Rate – Php 4,005.00 / participant for organizations that will be sending three (3) or more participants.
– Regular Rate – Php 4,450.00 / participant who will register and settle payment on or before July 15, 2019.
– Walk-In Rate – Php 5,000.00 / participant who will register and settle their payment on the first day of the workshop. *No personal checks will be accepted as payment from walk-ins.*